New Switchboard Installation Illawarra
Need a new switchboard installed in the Illawarra?
If you have an old fuse style switchboard chances are it needs an upgrade. It’s as easy as giving us a call on 1300 658 115 to chat through your job and quote it!
I have been an electrician for 20+ years (Licence: 363518C), and this is a job where you definitely need someone who is qualified and who knows what they are doing. Electrical work is one of the most hazardous jobs in the home, which is why you are not allowed to DIY – including installing, maintaining, repairing, removing or replacing any aspect of it. That includes ‘simple’ jobs like changing the plug on a lead.
Signs Your House May Need a New Switchboard
If you live in an older property, including a heritage home chances are you may need a new circuit breaker style switchboard.
Wiring standards have changed and modern manufacturing techniques have all improved the quality of electrical wiring and fittings. Older switchboards with fuses are also more prone to short-circuits and can cause fires as they degrade over time. You may also need a new circuit breaker style switchboard if you are installing solar panels or a new air con.
If you see any of the following signs call a licensed electrician immediately, as your switchboard or wiring could the problem:
- Fuses get blown regularly
- Small sparks appear when you plug in an appliance
- Burning smells or smoke coming from power outlets
- Lights flickering
- Lightbulbs need to be replaced regularly
- Plugs or cords become hot when switched on
Licensed Electrician Illawarra
Book me to install your new switchboard and you get:
- Fully licensed electrician (Licence: 363518C)
- Lifetime guarantee on workmanship
- When we schedule a time we guarantee to be there
- Up front pricing so there are no surprises
- Detailed, written quotes
- High quality electrical products for your job, like Clipsal and Trader
We also pride ourselves in providing you with safe, compliant electrical work – no matter how big or small your job. That means that every electrical project we work on meets or exceeds all the relevant Australian Electrical Standards.
House Rewiring + Electrical Repairs & Maintenance Illawarra: Our Services
If you’re in the Illawarra, Southern Highlands and Shoalhaven including Helensburgh, Thirroul, Wollongong, Warrawong, Dapto, Shellharbour, Kiama, Robertson, Bowral, Moss Vale, and Nowra – we can help. We provide a fast, efficient and professional service including:
- General electrical maintenance and repairs
- Home renovations
- Installing downlights, ceiling fans, dimmer switches and smoke alarms
- Safety switches and switchboard upgrades
- Lighting design for renovations
- New switchboard installation
Call us now on 1300 658 115 to discuss your new switchboard installation and quote it!