Does your house need rewiring?
Why Rewire Your House?
If you live in an older property, including heritage homes the chances are that you will need your house rewired.
Wiring standards have changed and modern manufacturing techniques have all improved the quality of electrical wiring and cabling. Older wiring doesn’t always have the necessary insulation to carry the loads that modern homes draw, and can also degrade over time. If you see any of the following signs call a licensed electrician immediately, as your wiring could the problem:
- Fuses get blown regularly
- Small sparks appear when you plug in an appliance
- Burning smells or smoke coming from power outlets
- Lights flickering
- Lightbulbs need to be replaced regularly
- Plugs or cords become hot
Call me on 1300 658 115 today to chat through your job and quote it!
Using a Qualified, Licensed Electrician
I have been an electrician for 20+ years (Licence: 363518C), and this is a job where you definitely need someone who is qualified and who knows what they are doing. Electrical work is one of the most hazardous jobs in a home, so you are not allowed to carry out any aspect of it, especially a house rewire!
Book me for your house rewire project and you get:
- Safe, compliant electrical work
- Lifetime guarantee on workmanship
- When we schedule a time we guarantee to be there
- Up front pricing so there are no surprises
- Detailed, written quotes
- High quality electrical products for your job, like Clipsal and Trader
Every electrical project we work on also meets or exceeds all the relevant Australian Electrical Standards.
House Rewiring + Electrical Repairs: Our Service Area
If you’re in the Illawarra, Southern Highlands and Shoalhaven including Helensburgh, Thirroul, Wollongong, Warrawong, Dapto, Shellharbour, Kiama, Robertson, Bowral, Moss Vale, and Nowra – we can help. Besides house rewires we can also take on the following jobs:
Call us today on 1300 658 115 to discuss your house rewire job!