Domestic & Residential Electrician
Looking for a reliable local residential electrician?
Then give me a call on 1300 658 115 today – I can take on any of your residential and general electrical needs. You could be renovating, have an electrical problem or just need advice you can trust. Whatever it is, we take great pride in our customer service and are committed to going the extra mile to ensure your job gets done asap.!
With 20+ years in the electrical trade – Licence: 363518C – I take the time to understand your job and talk you through how to get it done. I service the Illawarra, Southern Highlands and Shoalhaven including Helensburgh, Thirroul, Wollongong, Warrawong, Dapto, Shellharbour, Kiama, Robertson, Bowral, Moss Vale, and Nowra.
Domestic and Residential Electrical Services Illawarra
So what jobs can we handle? Any domestic or residential electrical work, including:
- Installing downlights, ceiling fans, dimmer switches and smoke alarms
- General electrical maintenance and repairs
- Home renovations, like wiring kitchens and installing lighting or appliances
- Safety switches and switchboard upgrades
- Lighting design for renovations
- House rewires
- New switchboard installation
- 24/7 emergency jobs, which includes call out
Why Book Me For Your Residential Electrical Job?
Book me for your domestic electrician project and you get:
- Lifetime guarantee on workmanship
- When we schedule a time we guarantee to be there
- Up front pricing so there are no surprises
- Detailed, written quotes
- High quality electrical products for your job, like Clipsal and Trader
We also pride ourselves in providing you with safe, compliant electrical work – no matter how big or small your job. That means that every electrical project we work on meets or exceeds all relevant Australian Electrical Standards.
Give us a call on 1300 658 115 now to book a quote or just to chat through the requirements of your electrical project!