Domestic + Residential Electrician Illawarra
Need a residential electrician in the Illawarra?
Then give us a call on 1300 658 115 now!
I have been an electrician for 20+ years – Licence: 363518C – and live by the motto, ‘what I wouldn’t do at my house, I wouldn’t do it at yours’. I love meeting with my clients and taking the time to understand your requirements and discussing the best way to make it a reality.
Book me for your domestic electrician project and you get:
- Lifetime guarantee on workmanship
- When we schedule a time we guarantee to be there
- Up front pricing so there are no surprises
- Detailed, written quotes
- High quality electrical products for your job, like Clipsal and Trader
We also pride ourselves in providing you with safe, compliant electrical work – no matter how big or small your job. That means that every electrical project we work on meets or exceeds all relevant Australian Electrical Standards.
Domestic and Residential Electrical Services Illawarra
So what jobs can we handle? Any domestic or residential electrical work, including:
- Installing downlights, ceiling fans, dimmer switches and smoke alarms
- General electrical maintenance and repairs
- Home renovations
- Safety switches and switchboard upgrades
- Lighting design for renovations
- House rewires
- New switchboard installation
- 24/7 emergency jobs, which includes a call out
I service the Illawarra, Southern Highlands and Shoalhaven including Helensburgh, Thirroul, Wollongong, Warrawong, Dapto, Shellharbour, Kiama, Robertson, Bowral, Moss Vale, and Nowra.
Give us a call on 1300 658 115 now to book a quote or just to chat through the requirements of your electrical project!